“LearnClue” Digital Abacus functions exactly the same way as the physical instrument. It guides the student’s bead movement real-time, while simultaneously validating their computation techniques, thereby unleashing their cognitive, lateral, and mathematical capabilities. It also offers live and recorded sessions from experts with unlimited practice and user analytics.
We at LearnClue have come up with next level revolutionary concept of making the Abacus accessible digitally through mobile app in Android and IOS. Our application suits best for the children of 6-14 years of age. In this application a child can access the Abacus virtually in mobile app. The student will be guided by experts through scheduled regular live sessions.Join Free Demo
Abacus is an ancient mathematical tool used for calculations. It is the first calculating device in the entire universe, even computers has been invented on the basis of Abacus concept only.
Abacus & Mental Arithmetic program helps to enhance mental ability and increase brain function of students. Attaining the skill of mastering the Program, not only helps in developing mathematical skills but also helps in overall development of the brain leading to betterment in academics. So, students can also perform any type of arithmetical calculations with speed & accuracy without even using pen, paper, calculator, and ABACUS.
This instrument comprises a rectangular casing holding various vertically organized bars, on which dots slide up and down. By figuring out how to compute with an Abacus, one can improve one's psychological count which will turn out to be quicker and more exact in performing huge number estimations. It lets one achieve an undeniable level of psychological expertise that goes through computations with a powerful calculation. Abacus‐based mental count (AMC) is an ability to conduct various mathematical procedures like addition, multiplication, division or subtraction using a mental image of the Abacus instrument itself. Individuals doing long haul AMC preparation, show higher mathematical memory limits. This ability helps individuals recover memory to manage complex cycles to calculate which in turn results in less calculation time.
Abacus is been used at primary and secondary educational institutes in many countries across the world. They have been proven to be an effective teaching method for numerical and arithmetical systems for over many centuries now. Though originated in ancient Greece, Abacus has gained immense popularity the world over and has become a mandatory child programme in countries like China, Japan and Russia. Also known as a 360-degree brain development programme, Abacus is now a co-curricular activity in more than 120 countries.
An Abacus is a basic instrument or an equipment utilized for performing fast number-crunching calculations. Use of an Abacus to solve mathematical problems is no surprise. However, in this new age of technology, the concept is used for mainly mental development of a human brain.
1. According to many renowned medical experts, the left half of the globe of the human brain, is alluded to as the computerized mind, which gives scientific data and controls composing, computation, consistent reasoning, and so on. Whereas, the right side of the brain, is alluded to as the simple cerebrum, that controls three-dimensional sense, innovativeness, and creative faculties. Science has demonstrated that ceaseless utilization of the Abacus can build up the unused right-half of the cerebrum which adds to the entire mental health of people.
2. Learning Abacus during schooling, not just improves the arithmetic and generates interest in science, but it likewise assists with improving large scholastic expertise and assists with handling the everyday difficulties and lifts certain critical thinking limits.
3. An education in Abacus has also been proven to help young children suffering from learning disabilities who need encouragement in perusing, spelling, and composing. As these kids learn through visuals, Abacus helps improve their mathematical abilities. All these stand and back the regards to why the utilization of Abacus is an unquestionable requirement for such students.
4. It empowers the kid to procure the abilities of focus, speed, precision, creative mind, advancement, inventiveness and also imbibe a photographic memory.
5. Finally and most importantly, it helps eradicate any fear of numbers and mathematics a young child may develop during their early schooling. They will be more open to choosing different scientific fields as their career choice.
6. Ability to perform complex mathematical problems with high speed and accuracy.
The primary goal of LearnClue is to develop the inherent abilities and skills of students needed to over-come and succeed in real-life challenges, leading to their holistic progress.
Over the past year, the world has seen some drastic changes, pushing a majority of educational institutes to operate online. This further resulted in young minds being deprived of the vocational training which is much required for an overall cognitive development of growing human brains.
Hence, we at LearnClue have come up with the concept of making the ancient computing device Abacus much closer to children by giving it a digital form and help them learn Abacus in a hands-on way all through their mobile App guided by experts through scheduled and regular live sessions.
LearnClue is set to pioneer digital abacus in this era via its advanced Abacus learning application.